Slovak Sport Organisation aims to motivate people to be active via sport by organizing various sport events and projects. We believe that sport is the best way how to prevent diseases, contribute to well-being of citizens, but also to raise the awareness of general EU principles like tolerance and equality.
Our main goals are:
– to encourage and stimulate people to be physically
– to spread awareness of important role of sport in healthy lifestyle and as a prevention of non-communicative diseases (e.g. cardiovascular, cancer, depression etc.);
– to promote education through sport and sport
as important non-formal education tool;
– to raise awareness of general EU principles like respect, tolerance and equality through sport.;
– to eliminate social, cultural and other barriers, which can prevent people to be physically active; – to contribute to effective use of financial resources and grants intended for sport;
– to initiate debate and support the development of sport infrastructure and facilities.